How Can You Help Me?

We are dedicated to offering Senior citizens truthful and expert guidance on crucial Medicare, Advantage, Prescription Drug, and Supplement benefit plans. Our primary objective is to enable you to make well-informed decisions regarding your healthcare. Utilize our exceptional resources and schedule a consultation with an advisor now.

What is Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap)?

Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, also known as Medigap, are designed to work alongside Original Medicare (Parts A and B) in order to cover coinsurance, copayments, and deductibles. These plans are offered by private companies and serve to bridge the gaps in insurance coverage, including emergency healthcare services worldwide. Medigap is commonly utilized to cover healthcare expenses that would typically be the responsibility of the individual under Medicare Part A and Part B, as long as the monthly premiums are paid. One advantage of enrolling in Medicare Supplement Plans is the freedom to choose any specialist or physician who accepts Medicare, rather than being limited to a specific list of healthcare providers.

Who is Eligible for Medicare Supplement Insurance?

All individuals who are 65 years old or above and hold U.S citizenship are qualified to obtain Original Medicare. In the case of individuals below 65, they might be eligible for Medicare if they have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), or if they have received Social Security Disability Income for a period of 24 months. Once enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B, you are entitled to purchase a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) insurance plan.

Can I Review Quotes from Different Insurance Carriers?

Every plan is distinct, so it is strongly advised to evaluate and contrast various plans since the plan you ultimately select will greatly affect your medical costs. Our team of professionals is available to aid you in selecting the optimal medicare supplement (Medigap) plan that will result in substantial savings on healthcare expenditures.

What is The Difference Between Medicare Advantage Plans & Medicare Supplement Insurance?

Medicare Advantage Plans, also known as MA Plans, are an alternative to the Original Medicare (Part A and Part B). These plans are offered by private companies that have been approved by Medicare. They often provide comprehensive preventive benefits similar to those offered by Health Management Organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs). Medicare Part C includes coverage for prescription drugs, dental, hearing, and vision care, as well as Wellness Programs. It also offers Urgent Care and Worldwide Emergency coverage. On the other hand, Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans are designed to fill the gaps in your basic Medicare coverage by covering Medicare-approved amounts. If you need assistance in comparing coverage options, a Licensed Agent who specializes in Medicare can help you make an informed decision.

When can I Enroll in Medicare Supplement Insurance?

It is commonly believed that open enrollment, which takes place from October through December, is the only opportunity to enroll. However, this is not entirely accurate. In fact, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you can enroll in a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) at any time. It is important to note that there are specific deadlines for various Medicare-related matters, so it is advisable to take prompt action and obtain a quote without delay.

Who Purchases Medicare Supplement Insurance?

If you are enrolled in Medicare, Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance can provide significant advantages. Regardless of your income or lifestyle, it is essential to have supplemental insurance like Medicare Supplement (Medigap) to cover your Medicare co-pays and coinsurance. Given that Medicare only covers 80% of your outpatient medical expenses, it is wise to obtain additional insurance to cover the remaining 20%.

How can I Learn More About Medicare Supplement Insurance?

Begin your journey on the right path by relying on the most reliable resource for all your medicare inquiries. Morgan Fidelity Medicare is here to assist you with a complimentary rate quote and a comprehensive plan analysis. Our dedicated team strives relentlessly to provide you with accurate information, enabling you to make informed choices regarding your healthcare requirements. Explore, compare, and effortlessly navigate through the various plans and prices offered by the leading Medicare insurance providers nationwide!